UOIT is committed to conducting interdisciplinary research and development that addresses social, environmental, health and economic problems. Turning innovative ideas into real-world solutions requires partnerships with both community and industrial partners. Below are some of the organizations that UOIT is actively partnering with.
- Durham Regional Police;
- Durham Strategic Energy Alliance;
- Lakeridge Health; and
- Waterloo District School Board.
- Atomic Energy Canada Limited (AECL);
- Bell University Labs;
- BRIC Engineered Systems;
- CANDU Owners Group;
- E.I. Williams;
- General Motors of Canada Company;
- Lallemand Inc.;
- Marnoch Thermal Power;
- MDF Mechanical;
- Nuclear Waste Management Organization;
- Ontario Power Generation;
- Oshawa PUC;
- Sabic (formerly GE Plastics);
- Three Wise Men; and
- Department of National Defence.